1. Informational Item: Explanation of FPB Insurance Policies and Coverages.
2. Action Item: Consider Renewal of Stop Loss Coverage with Pan American for the 2016 FPB Employee Health Plan.
3. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the October 20, 2015 Board Meeting.
4. Action Item: Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for October 2015.
5. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- o SEPA
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
6. Action Item: Consider Approval of Change Order No. 2 for the Administration Building for a deduction of $94,775.42.
7. Action Item: Consider Approval of Change Order No. 3 for the Administration Building for a deduction of $50,753.00.
8. Action Item: Consider Approval of Addendum to Windstream Agreement for 10 Gigabit Transport Circuit Solution.
9. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1610 for Steel Transmission Poles to Wesco Distribution in the Amount of $24,159.
10. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1611 for Two (2) Pad Mounted Transformers to Cape Electrical in the Amount of $13,972 and Two (2) Pad Mounted Transformers to Wesco in the Amount of $40,969.
11. Action Item: Consider Acceptance of Herrick Company, Inc.’s Proposal to Repair the Service Center Roof at 305 Hickory Drive in the Amount of $73,100.
12. Action Item: Consider Executing contract with Gannett Flemming, Inc. to conduct a Water Cost of Service and Rate Design Study, for a cost not to exceed $25,000.
13. Action Item: Consider Approval of the Agreement Between The Electric and Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky and The City of Frankfort 11/4/15 in the Amount of $80,000 Per Year to Lease the Downtown Building and in the Amount of $109,000 Per Year for Use of City Facilities.
14. Action Item: Consider Approving Public Hearing Notice covering: (1) Increasing rate for Classic Cable service, (2) Reducing rate for Preferred Cable, (3) Increasing rate for Bulk Cable I and II, and (4) Increasing rates for Premium Channel Services.
15. Action Item: Consider Establishment of a Committee for Development of Recommendations to Improve Communications by FPB to the Community.
16. Action Item: Define a Plant to Consider the Customer Service Experience at the New Administration Building.
17. Old & New Business:
18. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
19. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
20. Closed Door Session: