December 15, 2015 BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the November 17, 2015 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the November 19, 2015 Special Board Meeting.
3. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the December 1, 2015 Special Board Meeting.
4. Action Item: Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for November 2015.
5. Informational Item: Presentation from Chris Woolery of Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (MACED) regarding Energy Conservation.
6. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- o SEPA KyMEA
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
7. Action Item: Consider Approving Authorization for Additional Services with Stantec for Phase 2 Geotechnical Services Related to the Seepage in the South Basin of the Reservoir not to Exceed $25,000.
8. Action Item: Consider Approving Master Service Agreement with Jones/NCTI, Inc., for Online Customer Care and Technician Courses ($18,048).
9. Action Item: Consider Approving Addendum to Master Service Agreement with Time Warner Cable Enterprises, LLC (TWC) for Dedicated Internet Access.
10. Action Item: Consider Restricting Proceeds from Kentucky Utilities Rate Case Settlements in the Amount of $2,853,001.90 to be used for FPB’s Alternative Power Supply Project with the Kentucky Municipal Energy Agency.
11. Action Item: Consider Cable Rate changes: (1) Increasing rate for Classic Cable tier service, (2) Decreasing rate for Preferred Cable tier service, (3) Increasing rate for Bulk Cable I and II, and (4) Increasing rates for Premium Channel services.
12. Old & New Business:
13. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
14. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
15. Closed Door Session: