Board meeting at the FPB Clubhouse on 98 Tanglewood Dr.
A Special Board Meeting of the Electric and Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky will be held at the FPB Clubhouse located at 98 Tanglewood Drive, Frankfort, Kentucky, on Tuesday, March 17, 2015, beginning at 5:00 p.m. The Agenda for this meeting is as follows:
MARCH 17, 2015 SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes of February 17, 2015 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes of February 24, 2015 Special Board Meeting.
3. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for February 2015.
4. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- o SEPA
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
- Headend Building
5. Action Item: Consider Investing the Electric & Water Revenue Bond, Series 2013 Debt Service Reserve in the amount of $392,000 and the Electric & Water Revenue Bond, Series 2015A Debt Service Reserve in the Amount of $937,400 in Two Separate Certificates of Deposit in Accordance with FPB Investment Policy.
6. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1595, (Telecommunication Headend Facility), to Woodbine Construction for $5,774,096.
7. Action Item: Consider Contract Sum Reduction by Change Order.
8. Informational Item: DTA End-of-Life Strategy.
9. Action Item: Consider Removal of Youtoo America from Preferred Cable Lineup.
10. Action Item: Consider Addition of MLB Network Strike Zone Channel to Sports Plus Tier.
11. Action Item: Consider Approving Weather Channel Renewal and opting in to Weatherscan Agreement.
12. Action Item: Consider the Agreement for Email Migration Services in the amount of $10,500.
13. Action Item: Consider Donation in the amount of $10,000 to Frankfort/Franklin County Tourist Commission in Sponsorship of River Blast.
14. Action Item: Consider Approval of Agreement with NewGen Strategies for Consulting Services Related to the Kentucky Utilities, SEPA and Alternative Power Supply Study.
15. Action Item: Old & New Business:
16. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
17. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
18. Closed Door Session: