October 18, 2016 BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the September 20, 2016 Board Meeting.
2. Informational Item: Update regarding Customer Service Transaction Survey.
3. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for September 2016.
4. Action Item: Accept Mountjoy Chilton Medley (MCM) Audit Report for the Electric and Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky for the Year Ended June 30, 2016.
5. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
6. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Website Customer Comments
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- o SEPA
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
7. Action Item: Consider Release of Brighton Park Easement.
8. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1628 for a Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer to Teledyne Tekmar in the Amount of $23,193.75.
9. Action Item: Consider Approval of Johanson Group to Provide Consulting on Electric Department and Cable Construction Compensation.
10. Old & New Business:
11. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
12. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810(1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
13. Closed Door Session: