Board Meeting Agenda
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the January 19, 2016 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Accepting the Minutes for the January 27, 2016 Special Board Meeting.
3. Action Item: Consider Accepting the Minutes for the January 22, 2016 Credit Card Committee Meeting
4. Action Item: Consider Accepting the Minutes for the February 10, 2016 Credit Card Committee Meeting.
5. Action Item: Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for January 2016.
6. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
7. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
8. Action Item: Consider Approval of Contractor Agreements for Storm Response with Davis H Elliot, Groves Construction, and Bowlin Companies.
9. Action Item: Consider Approving Engagement Stoll, Keenon, Ogden PLLC Concerning Old Pension Plan Termination.
10. Action Item: Consider Approving NBCUniversal Agreement.
11. Informational Item: Proposed New Investment Policy to Replace Current Investment Policy Adopted by Board on February 21, 1996.
12. Informational Item: Discuss Goals for General Manager.
13. Old & New Business
14. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
15. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
16. Closed Door Session: