Board meeting at the Farmers Bank on 125 West Main in the fourth floor community room.
MARCH 15, 2016 BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the February 16, 2016 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Accepting the Minutes for the February 17, 2016 Credit Card Committee Meeting.
3. Action Item: Consider Accepting the Minutes for the March 4, 2016 Cycle Billing Committee Meeting.
4. Information Item: Presentation on Solar Energy Opportunities by Andy McDonald, Director of Sustainable Systems Programs for Earth Tools, Inc. of Owen County.
5. Action Item: Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for February 2016.
6. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
7. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Website Customer Comments
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- o SEPA
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
8. Action Item: Consider Adding Work Session Public Meeting to Monthly Meeting Cycle.
9. Action Item: Consider Alternate Venue for Work Session and Regular Meeting.
10. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1614 for Video Equipment to B&H Photo in the amount of $24,714.95.
11. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1615 for a 2500KVA Pad Mounted Transformer to Cape Electrical in the Amount $33,499.
12. Action Item: Consider Approving (1) CBS Sports Network Affiliation Agreement and (2) CBS Television Network Agreement.
13. Action Item: Consider Approving MGM HD Agreement.
14. Action Item: Consider executing professional services proposal with GRW Engineers, Inc. to perform surge analysis at the High Service Pump Station (HSPS) for a cost not to exceed $16,000.
15. Action Item: Consider executing professional services proposal with Peyton Technical Services (PTS) to perform an arc flash study and training, for a cost not to exceed $19,100.
16. Action Item: Consider Approval of New Investment Policy to Replace Current Investment Policy Adopted by Board on February 21, 1996.
17. Action Item: Consider Executing Contract with Wallace-Hank Incorporated to Provide Field Inspection Services for the new Administration Building.
18. Action Item: Consider Approving Turner Network Services Agreement.
19. Old & New Business:
20. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
21. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
22. Closed Door Session:
Contact the board with questions or comments about this meeting by visiting www.fpb.cc/boardfeedback