Board meeting at United Bank - formerly Farmers Bank - on 125 West Main St. Frankfort, KY in the fourth floor community room.
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the January 17, 2017 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the February 7, 2017 Special Board Meeting.
3. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for January 2017.
4. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
5. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Website Customer Comments
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
6. Action Item: Consider Approval of Resolution and Contract for Integration of Member-Owned Resource (SEPA Entitlement) between Frankfort Plant Board and Kentucky Municipal Energy Agency (KyMEA).
7. Informational Item: Discuss FPB’s Commitment to Open, Transparent Communication with Community in Response to Change.org Petition Requesting Audit of FPB by the Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts.
8. Action Item: Consider Adopting the State Auditor Recommendations for Public and Nonprofit Boards as Revised March 4, 2010.
9. Action Item: Consider Engaging Dean Dorton Allen Ford, PLLC to Provide Ethics/Whistleblower Hotline Services in Accordance with FPB’s Whistleblower Policy.
10. Action Item: Consider Appointing a Three Member Ethics Committee in Accordance With FPB’s Code of Ethics.
11. Action Item: Consider Approving: (1) Increasing rate for Classic Cable service, (2) Increasing rate for Bulk Cable I and Bulk Cable II; (3) Reducing rate for HBO, (4) Changing names and speeds for High Speed Internet Offerings.
12. Action Item: Consider Awarding Cable-Telecom Infrastructure RFP.
13. Old & New Business:
14. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
15. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session Chairman moves for a closed session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(c) for the discussion of proposed litigation regarding zoning matters related to the reservoir property.
16. Closed Door Session:
Contact the board with questions or comments about this meeting by visiting www.fpb.cc/boardfeedback .