Board meeting in the Library at Western Hills High School on 100 Doctors Drive.
NOTICE OF FRANKFORT PLANT BOARD SPECIAL MEETING
A Special Board Meeting of the Electric and Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky will be held in the Library at Western Hills High School located at 100 Doctors Drive, Frankfort, Kentucky, 40601, on Tuesday, March 21, 2017, beginning at 5:00 p.m. The Agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the February 21, 2017 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for February 2017.
3. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
4. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
· Website Customer Comments
· Cable Dept.
· Customer Service
· Electric Dept.
· Water Distribution
· Water Treatment Plant
· Administration Building
5. Action Item: Consider Compensation Changes for the Electric Department and Cable Construction Employees.
6. Action Item: Consider Plan Amendment and Termination of Frozen Pension Plan Effective March 31, 2017.
7. Informational Item: Board Update on FPB Cash and Reserve Balances.
8. Action Item: Consider Approving Reelz, Fox Cable Services, and Fox News Services Renewals.
8a. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session Chairman moves for a closed session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(c) for the discussion of proposed litigation regarding zoning matters related to the reservoir property and for the discussion of litigation regarding easements regarding Genesco Pump Station.
9. Action Item: Consider Accepting Report of Reservoir Site Alternatives Evaluation by Strand Associates.
10. Action Item: Consider Accepting Reservoir Replacement Public Comments and Responses by Strand Associates.
11. Action Item: Consider Approving Recommendations from FPB Staff and Strand Associates Regarding Design and Construction Criteria for the Reservoir Replacement Project.
12. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1624, (North Basin Reservoir Lining Project), to Colorado Lining International for $183,600 and approve Change Order No. 1 in the amount of $3,350 to reflect increase in materials price since bid submission.
13. Action Item: Approve Amended Agreement with Engineering Associates for Cable-Telecom Infrastructure RFP.
14. Action Item: Independent Review of KyMEA Contracts.
15. Informational Item: Constituent Liaison Services.
16. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
17. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session Chairman moves for a closed session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(c) for the discussion of proposed litigation regarding zoning matters related to the reservoir property and for the discussion of litigation regarding easements regarding Genesco Pump Station.
18. Closed Door Session:
Contact the board with questions or comments about this meeting by visiting www.fpb.cc/boardfeedback