Board meeting at Franklin County High School - 1100 Main St. Frankfort, KY in the Career Center.
APRIL 18, 2017 SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the March 21, 2017 Special Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the March 27, 2017 Special Board Meeting.
3. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for March 2017.
4. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
5. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
· Website Customer Comments
· Cable Dept.
· Customer Service
· Electric Dept.
· Water Distribution
· Water Treatment Plant
· Administration Building
6. Action Item: Consider Reservoir Roof Options.
7. Informational Item: Cable Skinny Bundle Offering.
8. Action Item: Consider Changes to the FPB Employee Health Plan Summary Plan Description for Short-Term Disability Benefits, Effective May 1, 2017.
9. Action Item: Consider Amendments to the Job Classification and Compensation Plan to Create Two New Job Descriptions in Water Treatment and Reclassify One Position in the Water Distribution Department.
10. Action Item: Approve Letter to Frankfort Independent School.
11. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
12. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session Chairman moves for a closed session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(c) for the discussion of proposed litigation regarding zoning matters related to Tanglewood, for the discussion of litigation regarding Genesco Pump Station and to discuss pending litigation regarding Shelton/Marrillia.
13. Closed Door Session:
Contact the board with questions or comments about this meeting by visiting www.fpb.cc/boardfeedback