NOTICE OF FRANKFORT PLANT BOARD SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
A Special Board Meeting of the Electric and Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky will be held at the Farmers Bank, 4th Floor Community Room located at 125 West Main Street, on Thursday, June 30, 2016, at 9:00 a.m.
JUNE 30, 2016 SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Informational Item: Public Comment Period
- Action Item: Consider Addition of Grant Administrator Role.
- Action Item: Consider a Spending Freeze for the HFC Network until a Long Term Broadband Strategic Direction is Defined.
- Action Item: Consider Addition of $20,000 in Next Year’s Budget to Review Viability of Energy Efficiency Programs Similar to How$mart KY.
- Action Item: Consider Adoption of Policy to Include Open Source Software Options in All Future New Software Acquisitions.
- Action Item: Consider Removal of Funding for Virtualization Software (Nutanix) Pending Evaluation of Open Source Options.
- Action Item: Consider Funding $2,500 for Evaluating a New Direction in Landscape Maintenance.
- Action Item: Consider Expanding the Involvement of FPB Board of Directors in Budget Planning Process.
- Action Item: Consider Additional Allocation to Budget to Assist GM in Meeting 2016 Customer Satisfaction Goal.
- Action Item: Consider Removal of Budget Allocation for Customer Outreach Items. (Portion of $37k detailed on page 31 line 90).
- Action Item: Consider Removal of Budget Allocation to Fund New Business Telephone Services Sales Role.
- Action Item: Consider Approving FY 2016-17 Budget as amended and accept the 5-year plan.
Contact the board with questions or comments about this meeting by visiting www.fpb.cc/boardfeedback