On Tuesday 08/26/14 there will be an interruption of water service from 9:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M. in the following areas:
- Meadowview Dr from Woodhill Ln to Hawthorne Dr.
- Hawthorne Dr from Tinderwood Dr to Briarwood Pl.
- Briarwood Pl from Hawthorne Dr to Wildwood Pl.
- Wildwood Pl from Briarwood Pl to Ridgewood Ln.
- Cherry Knoll Pl.
- Tinderwood Dr from Hawthorne drive to the end of the line
- Pin Oak Pl from Wildwood Pl to Hawthorne Dr.
Immediately following there will be a Boil Water Advisory.
A vigorous boil for at least two minutes is recommended. This Boil Water Advisory is a precautionary measure due to a loss of pressure in the water main caused by Plant Board crews replacing a broken main line valve.
This Advisory will remain in effect until lab analysis of water samples taken confirms that the potable water supply in the affected area is safe to drink. You will receive a notice when the advisory is lifted.
If you have any questions concerning the Boil Water Advisory, please call 352-4372 or 352-4433