The Water Department of the Frankfort Plant Board is notifying you that the Division of Water of the Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection has now canceled the Boil Water Advisory.
This Advisory was issued 8/26/14 due to the loss of pressure in the water main caused by Plant Board crews replacing a broken main line valve.
The streets affected were:
- Meadowview Dr from Woodhill Ln to Hawthorne Dr.
- Hawthorne Dr from Tinderwood Dr to Briarwood Pl.
- Briarwood Pl from Hawthorne Dr to Wildwood Pl.
- Wildwood Pl from Briarwood Pl to Ridgewood Ln.
- Cherry Knoll Pl.
- Tinderwood Dr from Hawthorne Dr to the end of the cul-de-sac
- Pin Oak Pl from Wildwood Pl to Hawthorne Dr.
If you should have any questions or problems with normal service or water quality please call 352-4372 or 352-4433