We're here to help
Experiencing trouble with your service?
To report service issues or interruptions please call
FPB eBilling is a fast and convenient way to monitor your FPB bill, ensure you never miss a payment and avoid late fees by paying on time, every time.
With online bill view, FPB customers can stop receiving paper bills and access their bills online. FPB's Bank Draft ensures payment of FPB bills on time, without having to write and mail checks. Questions about Speedpay Bill pay? Click here to visit our FAQ.
With FPB's Bank Draft you'll still receive a monthly bill detailing your FPB services and the amount due but you won't have to remember to write a check or come downtown to pay your bill.
Sign up for FPB Bank Draft in 3 easy steps
- Fill out the Bank Draft Authorization form and sign it.
- Attach a copy of a voided check.
- Mail the form and voided check to:
Frankfort Plant Board
PO Box 308
Frankfort, KY 40602
Good for the environment and good for your wallet. FPB Paperless billing will send you a monthly email when your bill is ready to view online, saving you time and money.
New Customers - Turn on Paperless Billing
Existing Customers - Turn on Paperless Billing
2018 BILLING SCHEDULES
The billing schedules are provided for informational purposes only and may be subject to change.
Failure to receive bill does not relieve you of the obligation to pay bill.
How to read the Billing Schedule
1. Cycle refers to service area (based upon geographic area and cannot be changed by customer request). Cycle numbers are located in the account summary box on your billing statement.
2. Bill Date is the date the bill is generated and sent to the account holder.
3. Due Date is the date payment is due in our office.
4. Late Fee is the date any past due balance will incur a late charge.
5. Disconnect is the actual date service will be turned off. To avoid disconnection, payment must be received in our office the business day prior to this date.
Understanding Your Bill
Questions about your bill. Take a minute to look over our guide to understanding your bill. If you still have questions, please call customer service at 502-352-4372
If you haven't found what you're looking for on our site, or if you have questions, comments, or suggestions regarding FPB, we'd love to hear from you.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the form on the right to tell us what's on your mind. If you indicate you'd like an FPB representative to contact you, we'll make every effort to reply as quickly as possible.
Fields marked with an * are required. When you've filled out the form, press the Submit button.
Contact FPB's Board of Directors
The board will review all comments during the next regular board meeting. Board meetings are held the third Tuesday of every month.
BEFORE YOU DIG...
Calling 811 is the most important step!
Call 811 at least a few days before you start any digging project. Whether you are planning to do it yourself or hire a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job.
Ready to dig? We'll help you do it safely!
Search Our Site
Use the Search field to quickly scan our website for relative information regarding your question.