Board meeting at the Farmers Bank on 125 West Main in the fourth floor community room.
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the March 15, 2016 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Accepting Minutes of the March 14, 2016 Cable Advisory Committee Meeting.
3. Action Item: Consider Updated Affirmative Action Plan, (AAP) for Women and Minorities for 2016 and 2017; and the AAP for Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities for 2016.
4. Action Item: Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for March 2016.
5. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
6. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Website Customer Comments
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept.
- o SEPA
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
7. Action Item: Consider Approval of Extension Agreements for Water and Cable for the Condos at Duckers, LLC.
8. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1616 for Butterfly Valves and Accessories to Ferguson Water Works in the Amount of $14,602.50 and Hayes Pipe in the Amount of $5,287.50.
9. Action Item: Consider Approval of Change Order No. 4 for the Headend Building for a Cost of $0.00.
10. Action Item: Consider Notice of Public Hearing for the Establishment of fees for: (1) Residential Telephone package and (2) Business Telephone package, (3) Acceptable Use Unlimited Long Distance Plans Policy.
11. Action Item: Consider Changes to Job Classification and Compensation Plan – Salary Range Adjustments Effective July 1, 2016.
12. Action Item: Approve Amendments to the Guidelines Governing Employment, Electric & Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky - Non-Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Effective April 19, 2016.
13. Action Item: Consider Approving World Fishing Network Renewal.
14. Action Item: Consider Re-Appointment of Larry Dukes to Cable Advisory Committee.
15. Action Item: Consider Approval of Addendum to Windstream Agreement for purchase of additional bandwidth ($87,600).
16. Action Item: Consider Approval of Addendum to Windstream Agreement for 10 Gigabit Transport Circuit Solution in the Annual Amount of $57,600 and the Equinix Data Center Space, Power, and Interconnects Lease in the Year 1 Amount of $40,405.
17. Old & New Business:
18. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
19. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
20. Closed Door Session:
Contact the board with questions or comments about this meeting by visiting www.fpb.cc/boardfeedback