Board meeting at the Farmers Bank on 125 West Main in the fourth floor community room.
July 19, 2016 BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the June 21, 2016 Board Meeting.
2. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the June 30, 2016 Special Board Meeting.
3. Informational Item: Presentation on the Proposed Contract between Frankfort Plant Board and Kentucky Municipal Energy Agency (KyMEA) to Provide All-Requirements Power Supply Services.
4. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
5. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
· Website Customer Comments
· Cable Dept.
· Customer Service
· Electric Dept.
· Water Distribution
· Water Treatment Plant
· Administration Building
6. Action Item: Consider Adoption of Policy to Include Open Source Software Options in All Future New Software Acquisitions.
7. Action Item: Consider Removal of Funding for Virtualization Software (Nutanix) Pending Evaluation of Open Source Options.
8. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #SM-71 for the Sale and Removal of Scrap Metals to ISA Recycling.
9. Action Item: Consider Approving a Contract with Comer Research Consultants, LLC. to Perform a Customer Service Survey at a Cost of $19,900.
10. Old & New Business:
11. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
12. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
13. Closed Door Session: