NOTICE OF FRANKFORT PLANT BOARD
The Frankfort Electric and Water Plant Board will conduct a Public Hearing at our regular Board Meeting on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016, at 5:00 p.m., at Farmers Bank and Capital Trust located at 125 W. Main Street, Frankfort, Kentucky, 40601, to solicit oral or written comments regarding proposed changes to Electric Net Metering and Water Mobile Home Park tariffs. The changes are proposed to be effective September 20th, 2016.
(1) Proposed change to Electric Net Metering Tariff as follows:
Frankfort Plant Board (FPB) proposes minor changes to its Electric Net Metering Tariff as a guide for net metering customers to understand the intended and permissible uses of the service. The proposed changes effectively remove the ownership requirement in the existing policy and allow for net metering for those customers that either own the equipment or lease from others.
(2) Proposed change to Water Tariff for Mobile Home Parks as follows:
Frankfort Plant Board (FPB) proposes minor changes to its Water Tariff for Mobile Home Parks as a guide for those customers to understand the intended and permissible uses of the service. The proposed changes effectively remove the requirement for mobile home parks to be master metered and allow for mobile home parks to be either master metered or individually metered, at the discretion of the FPB.
Copies of the proposed tariffs can be picked up at the FPB Downtown office located at 317 W. Second Street, at the FPB Service Center at 305 Hickory Drive, or are available for download from the Frankfort Plant Board website at http://fpb.cc/.
August 16, 2016 BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Conduct a Public Hearing for the Establishment of fees for: (1) Proposed change to Electric Net Metering Tariff, and (2) Proposed change to Water Tariff for Mobile Home Parks.
2. Action Item: Consider Approval of the City’s Request for an Easement at the Administration Building Site.
3. Action Item: Consider Approval of Change Order No. 5 for the Administration Building for a deduction of $12,967.90.
4. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the July 19, 2016 Board Meeting.
5. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the August 4, 2016 Special Board Meeting.
6. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for June 2016 and July 2016.
7. Informational Item: Public Comment Period.
8. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
* Website Customer Comments
* Cable Dept.
* Customer Service
* Electric Dept.
* Water Distribution
* Water Treatment Plant
* Administration Building
9. Action Item: Consider Approval of Resolution and All-Requirements Power Contract between Frankfort Plant Board and Kentucky Municipal Energy Agency (KyMEA).
10. Action Item: Approve Amendment to the Guidelines Governing Employment, Electric & Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky – Medical Leave and Family Leave, Effective September 1, 2016.
11. Action Item: Consider Amendments to the Job Classification and Compensation Plan to Re-classify Two Positions in Cable/Telecommunications: the Senior Engineering Technician and the Business Products Specialist Position.
12. Action Item: Consider Approving Stingray Music Renewal.
13. Action Item: Consider Approving RFD-TV agreement.
14. Action Item: Consider approval of Addendum #4 between Strand Associates, Inc. and FEWPB to perform design and construction services related to Reservoir Replacement Project in the amount of $265,126.51 and amend the engineering budget to $216,900.
15. Action Item: Consider Approval of the Purchase Order with Office Resources, INC, for a Total Not to Exceed $540,000.
16. Old & New Business:
17. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
18. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810(1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
19. Closed Door Session:
Contact the board with questions or comments about this meeting by visiting www.fpb.cc/boardfeedback or scanning the QR code with a QR scanning app on your smartphone.