Board meeting at the Farmers Bank on 125 West Main in the fourth floor community room.
The Frankfort Electric and Water Plant Board will conduct a Public Hearing on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. at Farmers Bank & Capital Trust located at 125 W. Main Street, Frankfort, Kentucky, 40601 to solicit oral or written comments regarding the Revisions of Tariff Language to Provide Clarification and Standardization of Deposits for Electric, Water and Cable/Telecommunications Services; and Incorporate Language for the Use of Utility Scoring.
The proposed Tariff revisions are as follows:
- The incorporation of deposit information for all lines of business into one section of FPB’s tariff.
- Calculations for electric and water deposits.
- The use of utility scoring for determining deposits for residential class customers.
- The use of utility scoring for determining deposits for landlords.
- The inclusion of written Landlord and Co-signer Agreements.
- The definition of satisfactory utility rating.
Staff recommends these revisions become effective September 1, 2015
For a complete text of the proposed Tariff revisions, contact the Frankfort Plant Board at (502) 352-4372.
Board Meeting Agenda
1. Conduct Public Hearing Regarding: Revisions of Tariff Language to Provide Clarification and Standardization of Deposit for Electric, Water and Cable/Telecommunications Services; and Incorporate Language for the Use of Utility Scoring.
2. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes of the July 21, 2015 Board meeting.
3. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financial & Statistical Data for June 2015 and July 2015.
4. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
- Cable Dept.
- Customer Service
- Electric Dept. o SEPA
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Plant
- Administration Building
- Headend Building
5. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1608 for a 2000KVA Pad Mounted Transformer to HD Supply Power Solutions.
6. Action Item: Consider Execution of Easement Providing the City of Frankfort a Sewer Easement across FPB Property at 151 Flynn Avenue.
7. Action Item: Consider the Award of Bid Invitation #1609 for Cisco Switches and Related Equipment to GovConnection in the Amount of $53,684.30.
8. Action Item: Consider Cable Advisory Committee Appointment.
9. Action Item: Old & New Business:
10. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
11. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the discussion of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of FPB; KRS 61.810 (1)(f) for discussions which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee; and KRS 61.810(1)(b) for the discussion of the future acquisition or sale of real property.
12. Closed Door Session: