A Special Board Meeting of the Electric and Water Plant Board of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky will be held at Farmers Bank and Capital Trust located at 125 W. Main Street, Frankfort, Kentucky, 40601, on Tuesday, June 28, 2016, beginning at 5:00 p.m.
JUNE 28, 2016 SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Addition of Grant Administrator Role.
2. Action Item: Consider a Spending Freeze for the HFC Network until a Long Term Broadband Strategic Direction is Defined.
3. Action Item: Consider Addition of $20,000 in Next Year’s Budget to Review Viability of Energy Efficiency Programs Similar to How$mart KY.
4. Action Item: Consider Adoption of Policy to Include Open Source Software
Options in All Future New Software Acquisitions.
5. Action Item: Consider Removal of Funding for Virtualization Software (Nutanix)
Pending Evaluation of Open Source Options.
6. Action Item: Consider Funding $2500 for Evaluating a New Direction in Landscape
7. Action Item: Consider Expanding the Involvement of FPB Board of Directors in
Budget Planning Process.
8. Action Item: Consider Additional Allocation to Budget to Assist GM in Meeting
2016 Customer Satisfaction Goal.
9. Action Item: Consider Removal of Budget Allocation for Customer Outreach
Items. (Portion of $37k detailed on page 31 line 90).
10. Action Item: Consider Removal of Budget Allocation to Fund New Business
Telephone Services Sales Role.