August 15, 2017 BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Action Item: Consider Approving Minutes for the July 18, 2017 Board Meeting.
2. Informational Item: Engineering Associates Presentation of the Telecommunications Infrastructure Study Feasibility Improvements Study.
3. Informational Item: Presentation from Kentucky Capital Development Corporation.
4. Informational Item: GRW Presentation of Final Documents to FPB/ TNAi.
5. Action Item: Accept Electric, Water and Cable Financials & Statistical Data for June, 2017.
6. Information Item: Public Comment Period.
7. Informational Item: Departmental Reports:
· Website Customer Comments
· Cable Dept.
· Customer Service
· Electric Dept.
· Water Distribution
· Water Treatment Plant
8. Action Item: Consider Executing Agreement Between GRW, Inc. and FEWPB to Perform Engineering Services Related to the High Service Pump Station Valve Project at the Water Treatment Plant.
9. Action Item: Consider Approving Olympic Channel Agreement.
10. Action Item: Consider Re-Appointment of Alisha Morris and Eric Cockley to Cable Advisory Committee.
11. Action Item: Consider Award of Bid Invitation #1642 for Contract Meter Reading Services.
12. Action Item: Consider Accepting Response of Kentucky Municipal Energy Agency (KyMEA) to the E3 Report and to FPB.
13. Action Item: Consider Executing Contract with E3.
14. Old & New Business:
15. Informational Item: General Manager’s Comments.
16. Request Permission to have Chair call for a Closed Session pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(c) for the discussion of Marillia and pump station litigation.
17. Closed Door Session: