Work has been completed and water should be returning to the following areas:
- Meadowview Dr from Woodhill Ln to Hawthorne Dr.
- Hawthorne Dr from Tinderwood Dr to Briarwood Pl.
- Briarwood Pl from Hawthorne Dr to Wildwood Pl.
- Wildwood Pl from Briarwood Pl to Ridgewood Ln.
- Cherry Knoll Pl.
- Tinderwood Dr from Hawthorne drive to the end of the line
- Pin Oak Pl from Wildwood Pl to Hawthorne Dr.
It may take some time for water pressure to return to normal but please remember a boil water advisory is also in effect.
A vigorous boil for at least two minutes is recommended. This Boil Water Advisory is a precautionary measure due to a loss of pressure in the water main caused by Plant Board crews replacing a broken main line valve.
This Advisory will remain in effect until lab analysis of water samples taken confirms that the potable water supply in the affected area is safe to drink. You will receive a notice when the advisory is lifted.
If you have any questions concerning the Boil Water Advisory, please call 352-4372 or 352-4433.