FPB Cable-Telecom crews will conduct planned maintenance service interruptions in multiple neighborhoods next Saturday, June 4. The interruption is needed to relocate significant fiber infrastructure along East Main Street in conjunction with the construction of the KSU Pedway Bridge.
The areas will be affected Saturday, June 4 from midnight until noon in the following areas:
- Two Creeks
- Schenkel Lane / Landings Drive
- Versailles Rd., Timberlawn to Sunset Dr.
- Springhill Estates, Ducker's Point
- Versailles Rd., Tierra Linda to Best Western
- Duncan Rd/ Millville
- Hanly Ln
- Governor's Place/Stoneleigh
- East Main Street
- Tierra Linda/ Galbraith Rd
- Big Eddy
- Pinehill/ Duckers Village
- Links @ Duckers, Duckers Rd, East side Hickman Hill
- Parkside Development(US 60 @ I-64)
- Brighton Park
- Lifestyles Condos
Cable, internet and telephone customers may see service affected or interrupted during these windows for no longer than 30 minutes at a time.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this necessary maintenance.