The weekend is upon us! Here's what's on.
The Walking Dead returns to AMC this Sunday. Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics, The Walking Dead stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Chandler Riggs, Scott Wilson, Melissa McBride, David Morrissey, Emily Kinney, Danai Gurira, Chad Coleman and Sonequa Martin-Green. The series is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, Tom Luse and Greg Nicotero.
The Walking Dead
Sunday 9pm on AMC
FPB Classic Cable channel 65 and in HD on 565
The Walking Dead, the most watched drama in basic cable history, returns for another terrifying and exhilarating season on Sun., Oct. 13 at 9/8c. A 16-episode season of the series which the The New York Post gave 4 stars will air in two-parts with the first eight hours kicking off Oct. 13. The second eight episodes will return Feb. 2014.
In this highly anticipated new season, we see Rick and the group of survivors fostering a thriving community in the safe haven of the prison. Sadly, in this brutal world, happiness is short-lived and walkers and outside threats are no match for danger brewing inside the fences. The group;s home and new way of life will be thoroughly tested, and their struggle to survive has never been so perilous. Season 4 also introduces several new characters including Bob Stookey (Lawrence Gilliard Jr., The Wire).
Spicy Cajun Popcorn and Nuts
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup toasted, coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon each: dry mustard, garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place popcorn and nuts in large bowl.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter
- on HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in dry mustard, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss well.